Sunday, July 25, 2010

Thing 1: Lifelong Learning

23 Things began as a tutorial on Web 2.0 for employees of the Public Library for Charlotte and Mecklinburg County. Please view this slideshow about Lifelong Learning.

7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners

After you've finished viewing the slideshow, think about which habit will be easiest for you, which will be most difficult and which you think is most important. Once your blog is set up, share those thoughts with the participants. Be sure to read and comment on others blog posts as we continue through the course.

1 comment:

  1. Post #1
    After viewing the slide show on Lifelong Learning, I think the hardest habit for me will be to use technology to my advantage. I feel that this is also the most important, which is why I decided to take some technology courses. To begin with the end in mind is probably the easiest habit for me.

    ReplyDelete